Thursday, April 10, 2014

Apollo 13

I thought the movie Apollo 13 was a pretty good movie. Even though it lacked some accuracy, I still believe that it provided a lot of historical information. This movie had a very positive outcome, and it was good seeing a movie with a happy ending instead of another death or etc. I don't know if NASA's budget should continue. Their $9.928 billion dollar budget isn't really necessary. That money can go to so many other things. I think that there should be a lot more focus on domestic problems and things that we have going on down here, instead of trying to spend so much money on research of space. I don't think that the United States should be to concerned about space travel. I feel like at the time of all their trips to the moon and space that they were trying to establish themselves as a superpower. Now, I feel like the United States is a superpower and every other country knows that.

No comments:

Post a Comment