Wednesday, February 26, 2014

42

The movie 42 is very inspirational to me especially being a African Americana softball player. Jackie Robinson was a courageous and strong man. Honestly I don't think I would have been able to control my temper when being yelled at by such ignorant people. With out a doubt I believe Jackie helped this country. He blurred one of the many lines of racism and he was just the start soon after him more minorities began to join the MLB. A lesson that I learned is that you can't fight everyone, you have to learn to ignore somethings. I think the quote, "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." means that your life won't be fulfilled unless you help at least one person. I don't 100% agree with that statement, some people just don't care if they help someone else out or not. I'm the type of person who does like to help others but some people just don't find it necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment