Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Introduction

My name is Bre. I'm a 17 year old Senior at Orange High School. I would describe myself as optimistic. I'm excited to go to college and meet new people. What I like most about my school is that its so small. Being at a smaller school you have a closer connection with everyone, especially the people in your grade. I don't like actually doing school work, but I know I have to do it anyway. Qualities of my favorite teacher would be funny, smart, understanding, and chill. History is actually my favorite subject. I've always gotten a good grade in my past history classes. I think I like it so much because History never changes and its not entirely complicated.

I'm on the fence of being proud of humanity and being disappointed. Technology wise we have evolved in a tremendous way but socially we are lacking. Racism and Discrimination is still a huge issue that is holding humanity back. People are too worried about stopping one race from achieving great things their holding themselves back in the process. If we could over come that I would be proud of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment