Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tombstone

I thought Tombstone was a very interesting movie. They probably over did Wyatt Earp's personality because I can't imagine him actually being that intimidating. My favorite character had to be Doc Holiday even though he was slowly dying he was a loyal friend to Wyatt and his brothers. What makes a person a legend is by them doing something no one else would do. I honestly don't anyone in this movie was a "legend". No part of the Wild West looks appealing to me. I rather live now where we have technology and proper healthcare training.

1 comment:

  1. Doc Holiday was also one of my favorite characters, he was very loyal and dependable. Doc was also very intelligent and strategic. And I agree completely, no part of the Wild West is appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete